numbing cream for tattoos reviewed

SHIPPING NOTE: If needed by a certain time frame (for example, in time for an existing appointment), we suggest selecting a FedEx Express delivery service during checkout, as it is less likely to experience delays. Please see our Shipping FAQ for more info.

In order to ensure maximum numbing, please DON’T DRINK ANY FORM OF ALCOHOL within 24 hours of Tattooing, or the numbing may not be as effective or long lasting.

Please spot test the day prior to use on a small area that’ll be tattooed the next day, especially if you have sensitive skin for 10-20 mins on a small area to ensure that your skin doesn’t become inflamed. Some minor localized redness is normal.

Dr. Numb Tattoo Numbing Cream (30g)

For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; it is recommended to split the tattoo into 3 hour sessions and apply and remove the cream to each section prior to starting.

Disclaimer: The Needle Parlor, Inc and Tattoo Numbing Cream Co. assume no responsibility for allergic reactions or adverse effects of any kind, please read the ingredients and instructions for use carefully before use and ask any questions you may have. If you have ever had any skin problems or allergic reactions or you’re in doubt at all, then consult a doctor before use.

It worked amazing. Took 80%of the sting out and lasted 3 hrs. Would differently recommend to anyone who needs some encouragement be it needle aversion or other issues.

Pain Free Tattoo Numbing Cream

Shipping was fast. Ordered 2 small tubes. Used about a tube an 1/2. Applied, wrapped and let the cream sit for almost 2 hours. I finally started to feel something nearly 2 hours into the 5 hour session. This cream made this tattoo an absolute breeze. I will be purchasing again for my future appointments (the cream did make my skin turn red but it did not affect absolutely anything)

This stuff was literally amazing. I was completely numb for 5 hours! I was able to get my shins tattooed without pain

I had a very large piece done on my side that included my ribs, and hip. At the recommendation of my artist, I used this numbing cream for all three sessions and it made the experience amazing! No pain, and such great results!

Signature Tattoo Numbing Cream By Tattoo Numbing Cream Co.

0 comments

Post a Comment